This article will center on how you can activate your azsky g1 gprs dongle so that you will be able to use any simcard on it. By the way of information, i will like to say that a new batch of g1 has been produced and it is called Azsky G1+ Quad Band GPRS Adapter 850/900/1800/1900 MHz . This is an improved version over azsky g1 adapter. It now supports more simcards including wcdma sims. The previous one was tri band and it supported less networks. So if what you have bought is Azsky g1+ you are good to go from the start without any special setting whatsoever. So grab yours now.
HOW TO ACTIVATE ALL SIMCARDS ON AZSKY G1 GPRS ADAPTER:
If you buy one of the previous g1 gprs adapter dubbed G1 gprs adapter, you will discovered that you will find it difficult using any sim with it. This is not the case with the redesigned G1+ Gprs adapter which supports all kinds of network including glo, e.t.c out of the box. As For the old version, for you to be able to use any simcard on it, complete the following process;
- Download G1 Gprs apn loader Here
- Follow the instructions in the article on how to set the apn on g1
- when you are inputting the settings, make sure you type “web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net” Password: “web” Username: “web“
- Once this is done, try all the simcards at your disposal e.g MTN, Etisalat and airtel
- Tested and working as a the time of compiling the.