You all know that in this blog all i do is to bring detailed first hand information to you on reliable satellite television, free to air and internet decoders. I dont normally discuss about dongles as that has been taken care of in my web forum. But today am happy to announce that (after careful research though) their is a new dongle but this time around, it is an internet dongle or call it adapter meaning it can be used as a dongle but you are going to use it with a sim card.
it opens Multichoice DSTV, PSAT, CanalSAT, MyTV, HiTV, AI Jazeera Sport,etc.
and all you need per month is simply 2mb of data which is equivalent to about #200 per week if you are to using a sim card from Nigeria. The is a slot for the sim card at the back of the box and you can use it with any decoder of your choice just like other dongles.
The only difference is that it only works with a sim card with airtime or data bundle and you can even use it with only one dish. You can learn more about this decoders by the manufactures of libery start t1 and t3 decoders ;
(Shenzhen Globalstar Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.)
Detailed Product Description of 2012 africa dongle G1 adapter
- Internet Key Sharing(IKS) through Cell Phone network
- Compatible work with all GPRS mobile system
- Used for Pay TV (Multichoice DSTV, PSAT, CanalSAT, MyTV, HiTV, AI Jazeera Sport,etc.)
- Plug and play SIM card support, phone@datatime,TV@nighttime
- Fast Key update and channel change speed
- Easy tool for APN(Access Point Name) setting and server setting through RS-232 port
- Stronger service compare with SKS dongle ( No risk of signal block)
- Lower cost compare with Ethernet IKS service (No need ADSL, monthly data flew<25MB) Dish
SCREENSHOTS OF HOW YOU CAN CONFIGURE G1 GPRS ADAPTER:
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Model Number||G1 ADAPTER|
|FTA(Free To Air)||Yes|
So if you have further question(s) on this box please let me know. Mind you, you need at least only one dish to make this work.
Get free daily email updates!